Sunday, May 16, 2010

First timer

Well Kids. I finally did it. I started a blog. And I must tell you I am quite proud I did it all be myself. The goal with this is to keep everyone updated on my international adventures, keep memories for myself, and hopefully be a little entertaining.
I realize I am not really leaving for a few more months, but I think the process of getting to England will be just as eventful as being there. I have already had some pretty ridiculous stuff happen. I do not know how often I will get on here to write, but hopefully enough to be fun. Okay, well for now, I will be done. But I expect to see you all on here soon.

2 comments:

  1. Totally Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so excited for you. We must celebrate in a BIG way before you leave .. a birthday celebration and a going away one :)

    ReplyDelete