Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Lost

I am lost. I have been trying to keep positive about my current situation. I still have no job. I have applied but have not heard anything. I am sad my sister and my relationship is majorly changing in the next month. My MA program is coming to a head and feel like I am going to fail it. And then the last year, effort, and money will have been wasted. I am alone and not moving forward at all on a personal level. I feel like I am stuck in this tiny corner with no where to go. I want to give up. I know it could be worse, but I do not know if I can survive much more. I need encouragement. But can't seem to find it. No matter where I look. I am scared. I have tried to keep looking forward and up, but I do not know how much more I can go. I feel like i am barely holding it together.