Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Lost

I am lost. I have been trying to keep positive about my current situation. I still have no job. I have applied but have not heard anything. I am sad my sister and my relationship is majorly changing in the next month. My MA program is coming to a head and feel like I am going to fail it. And then the last year, effort, and money will have been wasted. I am alone and not moving forward at all on a personal level. I feel like I am stuck in this tiny corner with no where to go. I want to give up. I know it could be worse, but I do not know if I can survive much more. I need encouragement. But can't seem to find it. No matter where I look. I am scared. I have tried to keep looking forward and up, but I do not know how much more I can go. I feel like i am barely holding it together.

2 comments:

  1. Lindsay-cakes! You are a bud of sunshine! Don't let clouds get in the way. Your and your sister's relationship will change for the better! She is gaining a husband not losing a sister. The job thing...they can suck it! It is very hard right now. I have no words of wisdom right now other than it could be worse. Remember that your family loves and supports you! Lastly, your masters. You know your little advisory guy will not let you fail. You will come out victorious. You are in writers slump. You have looked at your paper too much. It is wonderful, just like you. Find something joyful to do. Take up a hobby or find a book your can submerge yourself into. Your friends and family love you because you are ray of sunshine! Keep on shinning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hm. you're lucky i am just now reading this... b/c i would be anything.but.encouraging. ;)

    ReplyDelete